This scholarship is to support two disadvantaged undergraduate students. The scholarship amount is USD 1000 each per year. The selected candidates will continue to get this scholarship for the normal duration of their programme (four years), provided they maintain a minimum CGPA of 7.0 at the end of each academic year. At least one scholarship will be given to the female student, if she meets the criteria.
All General and OBC category students of B.Tech., I year taking 2/3 Tuition Fee Waiver, but not availing any other similar scholarship.
The following procedure will be adopted to select the students for this scholarship:
- SCSP office will invite the application from the interested students at individual level along with the proof of their family income.
- The list of eligible students will be sorted in ascending order of their family income and top applicants will be selected for the award of scholarship.
To apply under this program, the following documents are mandatory to submit:
- Pan Cards of Father, Mother and Guardian (if applicable)
- Aadhar Cards of Father, Mother and Guardian (if applicable)
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Forms (for current assessment year) of Father, Mother and Guardian (if applicable)