An MCM scholarship beneficiary UG student gets tuition fee waiver and Rs. 1000
per month for 10 months and M.Sc. students.
MCM is given to General/OBC category students who fulfil the following
- Gross Income of parents (Father/Mother/Both) for the previous
- financial year is not more than Rs. 5,00,000/- per annum.
- CGPA and SGPA should be more than 7.00.
- All registered courses should have been cleared.
- Available only for the normal duration of the program. For dual degree students, it will be available only up to the 4th year.
- The student Should not have been penalized due to unfair means/
- Available up to 25% of the actual strength of the class.
To apply under MERIT-CUM-MEANS Scholarship, The following documents are mandatory to submit for M.Sc. students.
- Pan Card of Father
- Pan Card of Mother
- Pan Card of Guardian (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card of Father
- Aadhar Card of Mother
- Aadhar Card of Guardian (if applicable)
- ITR of Father (FY:2020-21 i.e. AY:2021-22)
- ITR of Mother (FY:2020-21 i.e. AY:2021-22)
- ITR of Guardian (if applicable) (FY:2020-21 i.e. AY:2021-22)
- JAM Score card.
To apply under MERIT-CUM-MEANS Scholarship, The following documents are mandatory to submit for UG student gets tuition fee waiver.
- Applications will only be accepted if submitted through this portal. Application submitted in any other mode will not be considered.
- Failing to submit all documents OR submission of incorrect documents will lead to the rejection of your application.