Under James Thomason (JT) Scholarship, a UG student will get Rs. 25000/- per month (for 10 months per year). JT scholarship is awarded for the entire duration of the programme provided the student obtains a CGPA of 8.0 or above at the end of every academic year.
To avail JT Scholarship, a student is expected to fulfil the following conditions:
- Applicant is a student of B.Tech., B.Arch., Integrated Dual Degree (IDD), Integrated Master of Technology (IMT), Integrated Master of Science (IMS), and BS-MS programmes admitted through JEE (Advanced)
- Applicant has All India Rank (AIR) in recent JEE (Advanced) up to 250.
The following procedure will be adopted to select the students for JT scholarship:
- SCSP office will invite the application from the students.
- SCSP will verify the details and documents submitted of each applicant. Defective/incomplete applications will be kept on hold for correction from students’ side within a given duration. SCSP will also verify that the student is not awarded the similar scheme from some other source.
- SCSP will notified the list of students eligible to avail JT scholarship.