This scholarship is to support four (04) financially constrained undergraduate students entering the Institute. The scholarship amount is Rs. 2.0 lakh each per year. Starting from year 2022, one new eligible student will be selected for this scholarship every year. From year 2025 onwards, there will be four awardees of this scholarship. The selected candidates will continue to get this scholarship for the normal duration of their programme (four years), provided they maintain a minimum CGPA of 7.5 at the end of each academic year.
All General and OBC category students of B.Tech., I year having their annual family income between Rs. 5.0 lakh to Rs. 6.0 lakh.
The following procedure will be adopted to select the students for this scholarship:
- SCSP office will invite the application from the interested students at individual level along with the proof of their family income.
- The list of eligible students will be sorted in ascending order of their family income and top applicants will be selected for the award of scholarship.
To apply under this program, the following documents are mandatory to submit:
- Pan Cards of Father, Mother and Guardian (if applicable)
- Aadhar Cards of Father, Mother and Guardian (if applicable)
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Forms (for current assessment year) of Father, Mother and Guardian (if applicable)