Under this program, full tuition fee waiver of Rs. 2.0 lakh each will be provided to a maximum 24 meritorious and financially constrained undergraduate students.
- All General and OBC category students of B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering); BS-MS (Mathematics and Computing) and Integrated M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics) programmes having their annual family income between Rs. 5.0 lakh to Rs. 6.0 lakh, but not availing any other similar scholarship.
- The minimum CGPA requirement is 7.0.
The following procedure will be adopted to select the students for this program:
- SCSP office will invite the application from the students along with the mandatory documents.
- The list of eligible students will be sorted in ascending order of their family income and top applicants will be selected for the award of scholarship.
To apply under this program, the following documents are mandatory to submit:
- Pan Cards of Father, Mother and Guardian (if applicable)
- Aadhar Cards of Father, Mother and Guardian (if applicable)
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Forms (for current assessment year) of Father, Mother and Guardian (if applicable)4